Atma Namaste Everyone!
Today’s Quote: “Generate one good thought a day about a person you don’t like. When you have Love, you see people like children, they cannot help themselves, so you feel more compassion.” -GMCKS
Which challenges you more?
Showing love to your BFF in the whole wide world OR the person who curses your name on a daily basis?
Which develops your spiritual muscles more?
The business partner that you have complete harmony and trust with in all dealings OR the former business partner who emptied the business accounts and fled the country?
Which brings you from ordinary to Sainthood more?
Having a healthy, happy, productive child OR one who suffers from a severe disability that requires constant care and attention 24-hours a day for the next 40 years?
Its easy to love someone, when it is…its easy to say sweet words to someone, when it is…its easy to be generous, when it is…but that is not were your growth, challenges and lessons are to be obtained…
When Grandmaster Choa is saying ‘children’ he means, YOUNG or IMMATURE Souls.
By looking at someone as a child you gain perspective…you realize this person is still ‘growing’ just like a child, maybe not growing in the physical sense but in the emotional, mental and spiritual sense.
Master Co mentioned at the Teacher Training conference that you can determine whether a Soul is OLD or YOUNG by one’s ability to take responsibility for his life.
An OLD, MATURE Soul takes responsibility for his thoughts, emotions, words and actions for himself and others. He has been there and done that and he understands the principle of Oneness and the Law of Karma. He realizes by passing the buck, he is actually hurting himself as well as the others.
A YOUNG, IMMATURE Soul puts the blame on everyone else but himself. He does not take responsibility for his thoughts, emotions or actions. Its the governments’ fault, its his previous relationships’ fault, its his parents’ fault, its his employers’ fault, its God’s fault…this is a disempowered life.
A YOUNG Soul cannot help himself, just as a child cannot help himself by throwing a temper tantrum when he doesn’t get what he wants.
Your homework is to love, bless, teach, heal and be patient with the YOUNG Souls in your life by saying loving, uplifting words of encouragement to this Soul.
Right now, think of a person who PISSES you off…ok…do you have that person in mind?
Now say a few loving words to them in your mind.
“You’re really a good person, I know you’re going through tough times now.”
“You’re a really snazzy dresser.”
“You are one of the funniest people I know.”
or whatever…keep going, say a few more loving things…
Ok, now you are done with your assignment for the day, how do you feel?
Compassion is the highest form of forgiveness, it comes from the Crown chakra. Actually, there is no word for forgiveness in Buddhism. But this is a conversation for another day…
1. Today at 4:30pm Mountain Time, my body turns 35 years old! Whoo hoo! I have entered a new seven-year-cycle called Venus. Its the time of romance, leisure and enjoyment. The BEST things in my life have happened during my yearly-Venus-cycle…I had my son Gabriel, I learned Pranic Healing, I bought my first investment property, I met Susannah and I got approved for Teacher Training. So I’m expecting some pretty cool things to happen during the next 7 years of Venus!
2. The next Prosperity Meditation & Healing for Business Owners is half way full. If you’re wanting less money problems and more money abundance then RSVP here. Class is on Thursday June 11th 10:00am to 12:00pm.
3. The next Cancer Full Moon Meditation is Wed July 1st 7:00pm to 8:45pm. I’m really looking forward to this meditation and not really sure why 🙂 . RSVP here.
4. I’m SUPER DUPER excited about the Introduction to Meditation class on Thursday June 25th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. Considering the WHOLE reason I got involved in Pranic Healing was simply to practice more advanced meditations NOT to heal. I love sharing this world with people. Little did I know, healing others is a HUGE factor that determines how HIGH one can go in meditation. RSVP here.
5. The 7th installment of Master Co’s series, Achieve the Impossible, is ready. In this video he discusses SUCCESS. Amazing. Watch it.
See Ya Sunday!