Atma Namaste Everyone and Happy New Year!
Today’s Quote: “In the process of nurturing the Souls of other people, you will be nourished.” -GMCKS
A Pranic Healing Master said, “If I had a 1,000 lifetimes, I couldn’t possibly repay the blessings and priceless teachings I have received from Grandmaster Choa.”
Another senior practitioner told me, “There is no way to payback the teachings that were offered to me by the grace of the Teacher. They are priceless…they cannot be bought!”
I remember thinking, “Wow, these people are super grateful to Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui…doctors, engineers, yogis, chiropractors, psychotherapists, surgeons, priests, stock-brokers and mega-successful businessmen. What do these people know that I don’t?”
After years of being around these senior practitioners, along with my own inner work of meditation, service, healing and self-study I’ve come to this conclusion…
Grandmaster Choa is a world teacher that has uplifted the Souls of millions of people around the world!
The Law of Karma states whatever you reap, you sow. I decided many years ago that I wanted to evolve spiritually. I had a deep yearning to sit at the feet of the Masters and drink their divine nectar…to be part of the innermost circle…to get a glimpse at the Divine Plan…to know God.
I finally realized I could alleviate this yearning by nurturing the Souls of others who had similar yearnings.
I was blessed to have been healed for FREE by Grandmaster Choa and several other Pranic Healing Masters for YEARS. Apparently I had tremendous amounts of karmic garbage created over who-knows-how many lifetimes.
To nurture means to provide….money, food, housing, healings, teachings, affection, words of encouragement and the like. If you are a parent, you are constantly nurturing your children on all levels.
I ALWAYS had tremendous inner resistance to nurturing people because I saw it as hand holding and moving at a snail’s pace. It was way too tedious for my taste.
I simply wanted to point the direction by way of book, class, CD, healing artifact or aphorism from GMCKS. I didn’t have the patience or time for anyone beyond that.
Funny right? Even though MANY people had patience and time for my Soul’s development. (Immature Souls do immature things, I suppose)
I was offered so much nurturing from my Pranic Healing community for years without expectation of repayment because they all realized, as they help nurture my Soul, their Souls would be nourished.
Don’t get me wrong, I paid for healings when I could, did hundreds of hours of free service and healings…but nothing comes close to the blessings, teachings and healings I received from GMCKS and the senior instructors.
I cannot repay what has been given to me in just this lifetime, nevermind previous lifetimes!
I’ve been meditating on, “What makes these teachings priceless?” This is what I’ve come up with…
How much is inner peace worth to you? Probably a lot right?
Ok…where do you find advanced techniques and practices to…
Cultivate inner peace at will?
Warm your body in a cold room without heat?
Slow your breathing and heart rate as to appear dead?
Remove a headache in minutes without aspirin?
Repair a relationship once thought to be hopeless?
Stop a lifelong drug addiction without psychotic drugs?
Increase memory and brainpower without supplements?
Leave your body at will and do service in the inner world?
Deeply understand a subject without ever picking up a book on it?
Google? Facebook? Local yoga studio? A book on meditation at your local library? The Guru Quote of the Week?
Its very VERY V E R Y difficult to find a teacher who can provide the teachings, blessings and energies required to crack the code of the inner sciences of spirit, mind, emotions and body.
For instance, there’s a type of prana (energy) called Electric Violet (EV) that is used for emotional and mental healing. Without proper techniques, practices, and blessings, one cannot even access this extremely powerful, potent prana.
Yet these teachings and blessings were given by Grandmaster Choa and other Great Teachers which took millions of lifetimes to cultivate not only the power of these energies but also to properly convey these teachings in an easily digestible form for others.
We pay doctors at least six-figures for the 20 years they have invested in their medical knowledge and expertise. How much more for the Great Teachers who have invested millions of lifetimes in their spiritual knowledge and expertise?
I am dedicated to helping Souls evolve in subtle and BIG-FAT-JUICY ways because it is the calling God has given me. I accomplish this through one-on-one healings, spiritual mentoring, newsletters, videos, group meditation, group classes, constantly directing others to GMCKS’ teachings even my Arhatic Yoga practice.
Again, WHATEVER it is you want in life…give it first.
Want love….give love.
Want money…give money.
Want friendship…be a friend.
Want great sex…be a great lover.
Want great health…help other become healthier.
Want world peace…be peaceful within yourself.
Want to trust others…be trustworthy.
Want emotional availability…be emotionally open.
Want spirituality…help spiritualize others.
1. Early yesterday morning on Dec 30th 2014 in Berlin, Massachusetts, my father Roy George Long Jr., stopping breathing and left his body at 72 while sleeping in his home. He struggled with health issues for many years. He left this earth with no friends, no partner and two sisters and his three sons. I honor him as a loving father, recovering alcoholic, generous tipper, disabled veteran, and emotionally distant son & brother. A father who never stopped giving of his love, advice and resources, all for the betterment of his three sons. He is forever an example of generosity, success ‘Against All Odds’ and sacrificial love. I’ll miss our weekly Skype sessions, talks about God, his childlike giggles and bone-dry humor. I’m so happy he spoke with my son Gabriel (his only grandchild) on Christmas Day. I’m sad that he’ll never get the chance to open the Christmas present we mailed him. I’m overjoyed that his suffering is over and he has once again been reborn into the Light. My heart still aches at the passing of my beloved father. To my family, friends, Pranic Healers and Arhatic Yogis, please bless the Soul of my beloved father with divine light, love, power and healing energies. May he be glorified to the highest realms.
I love you dad, you were always my greatest supporter.
2. My son Gabriel Ganesh Long is heading back to Sarasota this coming Friday. Thank you all for welcoming him with open hearts and minds and for listening to his wacky stories of Improv, the Sarasota Opera House, and how he’s not cold in the mountains no matter how cold it gets. He is already missing you guys.
3. Watch Master Stephen Co’s Year End Meditation starting Jan. 1st 11:00am MT. Review and let go of 2014 then plan and energize 2015!
4. Start the year off right with Pranic Healing to remove congestion, blockages and negativities then energize yourself with abundance, prosperity, success, inner peace and focus. Schedule your first Pranic Healing One on One Session here.
5. Join us for the Feeding the Homeless after this Sunday Twin Hearts’ Meditation at the downtown YMCA. Its a great way to help those in need and generate some MASSIVE good karma points.
6. I will be sending out a REVISED newsletter #1 on January 7th which you can use as a resource guide.
See ya Sunday and once again, have a New Year filled with Divine Light, Love and Power!