Atma Namaste Everyone!
Today’s Quote: “You must constantly look at your goal.” -GMCKS
Whom better to talk about goal-setting than Grandmaster Choa…developed, tested, refined and spread both an unknown healing modality and yoga system to over 180 countries, wrote 20 books, created over 15 comprehensive pranic healing courses, ran a multi-million dollar family company (mostly at a distance), created several charitable foundations that supports millions of people around the world with feeding, legal aid, social justice, meditation and healing clinics…
…and did I mentioned he accomplished all of this in less than 30 years?!
My body is 34 years old and I’m still working on opening a SINGLE healing clinic! Thank you Grandmaster Choa for being an example of great power and focus.
“…constantly look at your goal.” If I asked you right now….
“What’s your goal?” or
“What do you want?” or
“In five-years what will your life look like?”
Could you answer those questions clearly including time-frames, milestones, resources and people needed?
If yes, you are a rockstar! If not, you need to be honest with yourself and start getting AFTA-IT or abandon the goal entirely because its just draining your mental and emotional energy.
There’s an advanced Arhatic Yoga practice called ‘Concretizing Meditation.’ Its literally the process of manifestation, to bring something non-physical (idea, inspiration, wish) into the physical. This is the process Grandmaster Choa used throughout his life to leave a global legacy of spirituality and healing.
It is a profound process and once learned and practiced, one begins to realize….”Whoa, not only do I need to be REALLY clear as to what I want,
I also have to REMOVE a lot of stuff from my life in order to focus.”
Most people have too many vague goals and no system to accomplish them.
Physical: Lose weight
Emotional: Feel better
Mental: Think better
Spiritual: Feel connected
Financial: Make more money than last year
Relationship: Meet someone cool
Is it any wonder why we rarely get exactly what we want? Vague goal, vague results.
Or we look back in 5-years and ask the questions, “What the hell did I accomplish? Where did all the time go?”
Your goals, desires, wishes, aspirations, must constantly be at the forefront of your mind. If they are not, they will not materialize.
Getting what you want in life requires constancy of aim and effort and non-laziness and those require ENERGY.
Write ONE thing you desire on an index card in the morning, noon and evening for 30 days and you will be AMAZED at what materializes. By looking and writing your goal daily you are seeing it from many angels and perspectives that will help in its fulfillment faster!
Grandmaster Choa says, “Everything must be written down.” It took me years to figure out the deeper teachings behind that statement and I don’t want to rob you of finding out the wisdom contained within it. It doesn’t say, “…everything must be TYPED OUT.”
1. Thank you all for the wonderful feedback about the weekly newsletter. As a reminder, I have full articles on my blog like How to Get Unstuck from Sticky Habits that are much more comprehensive and entertaining. The weekly newsletter takes an hour to write, a blog article takes 5-6 hours to write. More MOJO!
2. Our Jeffery Combs event started off as a little seed idea 2-months ago and now we got 70 people registered to go. SAweet! We got 10 more spots let to have a completely full-room.
3. I’m proud of you guys for scheduling appointments on the link below, change is not always easy but necessary. I came up with a new line,Click on the Clock to Schedule. Get it?! LMAO!
4. Susannah has a request for you guys to LIKE her Real Book Club FB page. Send out a lil love to a fellow Arhatic Yogini.
5. This is our 25th Denver Twin Hearts Meditation Newsletter….a quarter of 100! YAY!
See ya Sunday!
What: Twin Hearts Meditation
Why: Physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing for you, your family and community.
When: Every Sunday 11:45am to 12:45pm
Where: Downtown Denver YMCA
Facebook Event Page: Here